Bring the following documents to the school office:
- Child's original birth certificate or passport
- 1 Proof of Residency (e.g. utility bill with address ie: electric, gas, water, cable or landline phone bills)
- Health Record Form 14 with current immunizations (from Preschool or Doctor)
- Current TB Test (cleared within 12 months of registration)
- Court Documents (if any)
- School Records (if coming from out-of-state or private school)
- Certificate of Release (if coming from another school)
Student Registration Information for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Kindergarten Registration started in February 2019.
- Geographic Exception (GE) started in January 2019.
- Grades 1-5 Registration started in June 2019.
Please contact the school if you have any questions at 808-397-5822.
***School Office Hours, 7:30-4pm M-F except for State Holidays***
EZ School Pay: Online Student Meal Program
Beginning Monday, May 7, 2018, the Hawaii State Department of Education (HIDOE) added a new way to make payments for your child's meals. The HIDOE contracted with a Harris Solutions to modernize our meal payment and monitoring. You can now check your child's school meal account balance online, as well as make payments with your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit or debit card. Full memo...
SchoolMessenger sent an automated text message on Monday, August 27, 2018. Parents of students enrolled at schools participating in this service may opt-in by texting "Y" or "Yes" to 67587. Opt-out of these messages at any time by replying "Stop".
SchoolMessenger will send this text message only once. If you did not receive the text message, or deleted it or chose not to opt in at this time, you may still enroll by visiting www.schoolmessenger.com and downloading the program's smartphone app.
Full details in the letter in the link above from the Hawaii State Department of Education.
- Questions? Contact Denise Murai at email@example.com