New Registration Information
Registration Information is for Incoming Kindergarten Students Who Haven't Registered Yet and New Students to Haha'ione ONLY
We have 2(two) options for new students to register for the upcoming 2020-21 school year.
Option 1 (preferred):
A) Parents/Guardians may pick up a registration packet in front of the school office on Thursday, May 21 or Friday, May 22 between 8:00am-3:00pm. The office will be closed, but registration packets will be available to be picked up on these days outside of the office. **Please wear a mask and no lingering on campus.
B) Mail completed registration materials to the school office or call 397-5822 to check if the office is open to receive registration materials in-person.
Option 2 - For NEW students to the DOE or incoming Kindergarten students only:
A) Complete the basic online registration. Parent instructions are here: Parent Instructions for Online Registration (OLR). The online registration is at this link: https://hawaii.infinitecampus.org/campus/OLRLoginKiosk/hawaii
B) After completing the basic online registration, other forms and documentation must be submitted before your child can start school. A complete list of required documentation and forms can be found here: https://www.hahaionees.org/hahaione-elementary/registration
Please email Candace Lau at Candace.email@example.com with any questions or call 397-5822 to leave a message. Thank you!
- Child's original birth certificate or passport
- 1 Proof of Residency (Landline phone bill, Electric bill, Water bill, Gas bill, Cable bill, Rental/Lease Agreement, Mortgage Statement)
- If the above documents are not in your name, a notarized residence verification letter is required along with the above utility bill.
- Student Health Record Form 14 with current immunizations (from Preschool or Doctor)
- Current TB Test (cleared within 12 months of registration)
- Court Documents (if any)
- School Records (if coming from out-of-state or private school)
- Certificate of Release (if coming from another school)
- Student Enrollment Form
- Questionnaire to Determine Eligibility MV1
- Student Publication/Audio/Video Release Form
- Technology Responsible Use Form
- Google Apps Permission Form
- CSSS Transition Checklist (if applicable)
- Emergency Card
Student Registration Information for the 2020-2021 school year:
- Kindergarten Registration Starts January 6, 2020
- Geographic Exception (GE) Forms Due March 1, 2020
- Grades 1-5 Registration Starts June 1, 2020
***Hard copies of registration forms can be picked up in the school office during business hours
Please contact the school if you have any questions at 808-397-5822 (or Fax at 808-397-5827).
***School Office Hours, 8:00-3pm M-F except for State Holidays***
Continuous Notice of Non-Discrimination
The Hawaii State Department of Education (HIDOE) and its school do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, color, national origin, religion, or disability in its programs and activities.
EZ School Pay: Online Student Meal Program
Beginning Monday, May 7, 2018, the Hawaii State Department of Education (HIDOE) added a new way to make payments for your child's meals. The HIDOE contracted with a Harris Solutions to modernize our meal payment and monitoring. You can now check your child's school meal account balance online, as well as make payments with your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit or debit card. Full memo...