There are many ways to get involved at Hahaione Elementary School!
Parent partnerships are vital at our school. In the classroom or throughout the school, you can help in the following ways . . .
- Attend Open House, Parent-Teacher Conferences, and other educational events
- Provide resources for the classroom
- Book Fair assistance
- Career sharing
- Copy Cat Club - Make copies, laminate class/school items
- IB Exhibition resource assistance - 5th grade
- Field trip chaperones
- Parent advisors for Student Council or JPOs
- Room Parents - Assist teachers, other classroom parents, PTSA
- Tutoring - Help individual students or small groups
- School Community Council - Be a parent representative
- PTSA activities such as Fun Run, Fun Fair, Ohana nights, etc.
- and more!
We welcome and appreciate our many parent volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering at the school, please download the form below for more information about volunteer opportunities and the procedures to begin helping your child and our school!